Introduction to Botulinum Toxin Type A
The purpose of this course is to provide Healthcare Professionals with an in depth understanding of the pharmacology/toxicology of Botulinum Toxin Type A and its use in cosmetic medicine.
1 Day Theory/Practical
Morning Theory Session:-
10.00 – 12.00
– History of Botulinum Toxin
– Therapeutic Use
– Aesthetic Use
– What is Botulism Toxin?
– Formulation of a Pharmaceutical Product
– Different Brands of Botulinum Toxin Products
– Azzalure (Botulinum Toxin Type A)
– Potential Risks and Complications
– Facial Anatomy and Treatment
– How to Manage Complications
Afternoon Practical Session:-
– Patient Consultation
– Managing Expectations
– Practical Demonstration
– Practice of Injections by Delegates on Live Models
– Questions and Evaluations
To book, please fill in your details below
Once submitted we will reserve your place and contact you with payment details.
(Please note: our courses only available to medical professionals, your PIN must be verified before we can confirm your place)